An exciting opportunity has come to join the Busselton Amateur Basketball Association in the role of the Court Co-Ordinator.
Days: Monday-Friday (4pm – 9pm) Saturday (8am-TBC) Please note you don’t have to be available every night.
Hours: Various (TBC once playing nights are confirmed)
- Liaise with the BABA Committee with regards to relevant communication regarding game nights and fixtures
- Liaise with BABA Committee with regards to team registrations and list of registered players per team
- iPad and game set up
- Respond promptly and professionally to any complaints or queries directed to you as the Court Co-Ordinator. Ensuring that the Referee Co-Ordinator is involved if required.
- Monitor game situations – behaviour of parents / officials and spectators.
- Be aware of and enforce the Associations Code of Conduct and bylaws.
- For all applications and a full job description, please email email@example.com with your resume and subject heading Court Co-Ordinator position.