KID SPORT APPLICATION
KidSport enables eligible Western Australian children aged 5 to18 years to participate in community sport and recreation by offering them financial assistance of up to $150 per calendar year towards club fees.
Who is eligible for KidSport?
All Western Australian children aged 5 to 18 with a valid Health Care Card or Pensioner Concession Card are eligible for KidSport. Find your nearest club through Find a Club.
PLEASE DO NOT PUT BUSSELTON BASKETBALL AS THE CLUB, THIS WILL DELAY YOUR APPLICATION
You can apply for KidSport online or by using a hard copy application form.
KidSport applications are assessed by the local government in which the child resides or by the KidSport team at Sport and Recreation (WA).
If an application is approved, the KidSport team will email you a voucher code (unique to the child). The code needs to be provided to the club when registering so that the approved amount can be deducted from the registration or membership fees.
All voucher codes will expire in 90 days.
This online application form is intended to be completed by the child’s parent/guardian.
By completing this online form you acknowledge you are aware that:
- This form should only be completed for KidSport vouchers towards 2018 fees
- The child you are applying for is aged 5–18 years old
- You have an electronic copy of your Health Care/Pensioner Concession Card with the child’s individual Client Reference Number (CRN) listed.
- You have ensured that the club you are registering the child for is an approved KidSport club
- You have a valid email address required to receive the approved KidSport voucher code
- You are required to provide the approved Kidsport voucher code to your chosen club upon registration.
Please note the KidSport approval process can take up to 10 business days.
Please view the attached document, Kidsport Policy